Sometimes, a little extra support can go a long way. NLangley Training is able to offer one to one or group support to Trainee Counsellors; on either an ongoing or an ad-hoc basis.
Support is offered in the following areas:
- Assignment writing and referencing
- Understanding theory and clarifying lesson content
- Conducting research & presentation of findings
- Achieving more depth in your learning journals
- Making the most of supervision
- Skills Workshops – to keep the ball rolling in between courses (group sessions only)
- Setting up in private practice (only for qualified Counsellors)
Support can be provided on a 1-2-1 basis.
Fees for individual support are set at £40 per hour, for a minimum of one hour.
Support can be provided to groups of up to 6.
Fees for group support are charged at £60 an hour, for a minimum of one hour. This is a fixed rate fee regardless of group size.